- Script Version: 9.2
- Created: 11-11-2017
- Latest update: 26-04-2019
Thank you for purchasing our script. In this documentation, we provide all kinds of good information with all the details you need to use our script. We hope you have fun and enjoy working with our script. If you need more help, please feel free to contact our support center.
To run our script your host just needs a couple of things:
- PHP version 5.3 or greater (recommended: PHP 5.4 or greater)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (recommended: MySQL 5.5 or greater)
Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
Many issues that you may run into such as: white screen, demo content fails when importing, empty page content and other similar issues are all related to low PHP configuration limits. The solution is to increase the PHP limits. You can do this on your own, or contact your web host and ask them to increase those limits to a minimum as follows:
- max_input_vars = 3000
- memory_limit = 128M
- max_execution_time = 300
- max_input_time = 300
- upload_max_filesize = 64M
- post_max_size = 64M
Our theme is compatible with these browsers:
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
- After buying a script you will get email with download link.
- Download that script from the link provided to you in your email.
- Unzip the PayrollScript.zip folder and ONLY use the extracted PayrollScript folder.
- Upload all the contents of the extracted PayrollScript folder into your server.
- There is a sql file in sql folder, upload that in your Mysql Database.
- A config folder inside application contains database.php file, please change your database name and password inside the file.
- Wow you Installed it :)
- To get the detailed installation, follow the steps to install and activate the script
Follow the steps below to setup your database:
- Open your mysql database or phpmyadmin.
- Go to import section in phpmyadmin.
- click on choose and then browse for the sql file.
- Go to application > sql and select the payrollscript.sql file.
- Click go at the bottom below.
- Wow you just created the database for your payroll script :)
Follow the steps below to install the script:
- Go to application > config and open the config.php file.
- Change the base url to your server name.
Follow the steps below to configure the database:
- Go to application > config and open the database.php file.
- Write your database username and password in the empty fields.
- Change the database field to your database name.
Log in to the payroll script with your admin id or customer id and check the amazing functionality of the script.
The simple, easy to use dashboard of the payroll script will help you to manage your customer and payrolls in an efficient way and will also give you the latest count of total customers, payrolls and po/quotes.
To add a employee go to Employees > Add Employee and submit the form after filling the employee details
To manage the employee go to Employees > Manage Employee and there you can view, edit or delete any employee.
To create a department go to Department > Create Department and select the designations in the respective department.
Add or delete a designation by clicking on the add or delete button respectively.
To manage the department go to Payrolls > Manage Departments and there you can view, edit or delete any department.
To manage the daily attendence of the employees go to Attendence > Daily Attendence and select the department and day.
To check the monthly attendence of the employees go to Attendence > Attendence Report and there you can select the department and month of the year.
To create a holiday go to Holidays > Create Holiday and select the date and enter the description.
To manage the holiday go to Holidays > Manage Holidays and there you can view, edit or delete any holiday.
To create a leave go to Leaves > Create Leave and select the date and enter the reason and duration of leave.
To manage the leaves go to Leaves > Manage Leaves and there you can view, edit or delete any leave.
To create a payroll go to Payroll > Create Payslip and select the allowances and deductions for the employee in the respective department.
Add or delete a allowances and deductions by clicking on the add or delete button respectively.
To manage the Payslip go to Payrolls > Payslip Lists and there you can view, edit or delete any payslip.
To change your login password go to Settings > Change Password and there you can verify the previous password, then type the new password, confirm it and click submit.
To change your configuration settings go to Settings > Configuration Settings and there you can change all your configurations.
To change your profile settings click on the dropdown icon on the top right corner and choose profile. Here you can change your username and profile image.
The employees created by the admin can also log in to the payroll script and check their attendence, payrolls, holidays, leave application, messages and can apply for leave and change their password and profile settings like username and profile image.
You can change the address and other details of your company in this section inside Settings > Configuration Settings and Company Details tab.
You can change the site logo, site footer, and site title of your company in this section inside Settings > Configuration Settings and Logo and Title tab.
You can add any allowances and deductions to the employee salary in this section inside Settings > Configuration Settings and Allowances and Deductions tab.
You can change the paypal email of your company in this section inside Settings > Configuration Settings and Payment tab.